There is another Jewish cemetery
not far from the one in Via delle Vigne
, now used only for commemorations. The Levantine cemetery as it is known, in Via Arianuova, was purchased in 1570 by the community of the Sephardic
Jews (aka the Portuguese Nation), and remained operational until 1879. Over the centuries the surface was cut and today it is but is a small rectangular plot with four 19th-century graves belonging to the Saralvos, a local family of Iberian descent.
Via Gianfranco Rossi and Via Arianuova
Visible from the exterior.