The old cemetery was used since 1732. A list compiled in the early 19th Century records over 200 burials in the cemetery. Today there remain several gravestones and the plans for a mortuary. Although the new cemetery was already operating, the old burial ground was still occasionally used up until the early ’30s.
Via Negri, 10 – Casale Monferrato (AL)
Guided visits to be booked in advance
Information and contacts: tel. +39 0142 71807 – +39 340 7697199 (mornings only)